Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Mosaic Fun

Our family is doing something a bit different this year - we are having summer camp at my mom's house!

My oldest is working on a firebreathing dragon.
The middle one is making Sonic the Hedgehog (apparently a video game character!).

Even the little one is getting in on the fun - I cut up paper squares and she made a combination maraca/tambourine.

My mom is making this for a friend - I love the outline colors!

I didn't think I could concentrate on an actual design, so I am "filling in the spaces" on this tray I found.

I think I could easily want to begin to mosaic everything - it takes a long time, but it's so fun!

1 comment:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

What cool family projects! I've never tried mosaic (honestly I'm reluctant to try any new craft unless I already have the materials on hand, I'm totally out of storage space! lol) but it sure looks like fun! It's nice to see that your boys are very creative too, which is cool!
Smiles, Karen