Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A New Project In The Works!

I am in the middle of a new project - Crowns! It took a while to get just the right shape. Who knew there were so many decisions to make. Tall and skinny, short and wide, "jewels" on top or not, 3 points, 4, 5, angular, curvy, and the list goes on! (I hope to unveil them next week!)

I'm so excited about crowns right now - who doesn't want to be a princess! - so I thought I'd share some beautiful crown-themed items made by fellow members on the Cottage Style Street Team from Etsy.



PinkButterCreme - ornament
TheDecoratedHouse - mixed media art
SouthernLadysVintage - hand felted applique or brooch
SomplaceInTime - faux sugar cookie
SunshineAndRavioli - gift tags
PopaliciousToo - wood cut-out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh, love the crowns, esp the one from pinkbuttercreme!
thanks for the kind post on my blog! Looking forward to seeing YOUR crowns!
Kath

Tiedupmemories said...

Lovely crowns! Can't wait to see yours!
Tracy