Friday, April 3, 2009

Just for Fun!

Just before vacation I purchased these sweet little wooden dress forms from the cutest shop, PopaliciousToo! She is also the fabulous leader of our Cottage Style Team on Etsy.


I have been looking for just the right thing to set by my computer to hold my charm bracelets because they just get in the way when I am typing.


I even bought some vintage buttons to glue to the base to give it some weight, but I didn't need them! It is so sturdy (my bracelet is almost 3 oz), but I might add them later just because!


She has loads of other fabulous cut outs - I'm sure you'll find something just perfect for you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea! thanks for sharing. Those cutouts are fabulous!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Well, isnt' that the perfect place to put your charm bracelet (which is so cute, BTW!) Great idea! (love Pops, I've ordered things from her in the past too, she is a joy!)
Smiles, Karen

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Popalicioustoo has a wonderful shop! What a handy use for your charm bracelet! I love charm bracelets too!! Yours is very sweet looking!

Aunt Debbie said...

Thank you for your kind words about
my "spring table setting tour"
My friend Tracy at Tied Up Memories
is opening up the world of blogging
to me. I love the vintage wallpaper
on the sides. I will see you again.
Aunt Debbie
dogsticksandfeathers