Tuesday, February 24, 2009

SpringTime at Cottage In the Sun


This summer we had a very long road trip (three kids in the car) to the panhandle to help celebrate my cousin's wedding. We stopped at a western museum in Lubbock on the way and my kids were Thrilled to discover jackrabbits everywhere on the grounds! So, to relive the wonderful memories of our trip and to celebrate spring, my daughter and I worked on a jackrabbit template. Here's a sneak peek at the rabbits I will be listing on Friday!

5 comments:

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Those are absolutely adorable!!

Unknown said...

OMGoodness, Annette- they are adorable!! (0:

Steph

Tiedupmemories said...

Oh my gosh...they are so cute!You amaze me with all the different templates you come up with!Love it!P.s those long car rides are real fun! Lol~!I have 3 too and I think we are taking a road trip for spring break!I can't wait for the break but the car trip I can wait!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Great rabbits!!! You did a fantastic job!

The Catnap Cottage said...

What cute bunnies - I don't know how in the world you do that - they are just too cute!!